bump....anybody?

Mark Lapasa wrote:

How can I edit the index.template.html so that everytime I create a Flex Project, it will always load up my custom template.

I find myself always copying and pasting from a working index.template.html from another project everytime I create a new one.

Thx,
-mL

Notice of confidentiality:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may be confidential. Should the reader of this message not be the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail.

--

*Mark Lapasa* |* *Developer |* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *|* Tier**1*CRM Inc. |* **T:* 416.932-4784 | *www.Tier1CRM.com <http://www.tier1crm.com/> *

* *

/Tier1CRM Inc. formerly StraightThrough CRM Solutions Inc.///