Hi,
I have an ArrayCollection its members might have "children" property
set to a list of child members. I want to use AdvancedDataGrid for a
convenient filtering capability, but I want to display data as a list
without child nodes. Is there anyway I can tell my AdvancedDataGrid to
display top parent elements only without displaying child nodes. I
don't want to set the "children" property to null since I need to use
it for a different AdvancedDataGrid.

I tried to set dataProvider to my ArrayCollection, but the child nodes
still show up. I also tried to overwrite HierarchicalData class and
overrride the getChildren as well as hasChildren methods, but this does
not help.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Tung Chau