From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of gabriela.perry
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 6:10 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex app on a thin client

Hi.
I'm not sure this is a Flex-related issue, but, as Im completely lost,
I decided to post this message...
We have a Flex app running on a thin client: all users of our app run
a single browser copy.
This app performs operations on a database. The strange thing is that,
if we do any operation (insertions, updates, deletions), the results
do not "come back". We send an httpservice request but the service
never returns... If we leave and enter the app again, we can see that
the data was changed (i.e. the operations succeed).
If we run the same app on a "regular client", it performs as expected
(send a service and gte the results back).

So... what could be the cause of this behavior?
Thanx in advance.