On Oct 17, 2008, at 10:17 AM, Kevin Benz wrote:

When I restart the application it looks like FZip is first checking
the temp folder for the cached zip and if found, it uses that one to
unzip, even if the zip was not completed the last time.

Does anyone know of a way to prevent that?

Scratch my last comment btw... duh... when you're not connected you have no idea if it's been completed.

What you can do is see if FZip will open up the ZIP archive that didn't download completely. You should have an error thrown that it's not valid because, well, the ZIP archive wouldn't be valid if it's not fully downloaded.

just a thought,

jb