good post.  We just convinced the big boys to spring for Flex.  Got a couple licenses at a vendor pricing, we have over 30 CF liceneses around here.  Pricing was not so bad, we are a big oracle shop, Oracle is far from cheap.  We also are a Siebel and Websphere shop in the enterprise area.  We happen to have all Enterprise CF, so we can use JRun, I'm sure Tomcat could have been used just as well if we didn't have JRun around.

I'm the lucky guinea pig that gets to churn out the first app.  yeehaw!

BTW, nice breezo on synergy Scott.

DK