Hi,
I'm trying to find a way to get the fields in a form visible or
enabled based on a value received from an Object.  I'm sure I'm not
far from the solution.  But as I am not skilled in ActioScript, I
need some help to figure out this one.  I would like to get a
generic script that could be applied to any containers or controls.

Thanks

Code:
//Object returned by the RemoteObject call
var initVal:Object = result;

// function to configure the visible & enabled attributes
        function controlBehavior(x:String):Void{
                switch (x){
                case 0:
                        this.visible = false;
                        this.enabled = true;
                case 1:
                        this.visible = true;
                        this.enabled = false;
                case 2:
                        this.visible = false;

<mx:TextInput id="myInput" text="{iniVal.isoValue}"
creationComplete="controlBehavior(iniVal.isoStatus)"/>