Hi,

I have a screen where I use the ToolTip manager to create error tips
that stay on the screen.  However, when the screen is scrolled, the
error tips scroll on out of the viewing area, while the text input
they are next to is masked by something.  My question is how can I
apply a mask (if that is the right thing), so that the tool tips will
be hidden in a smooth way, like the text inputs.  I've tried assigning
a displayObject to the mask property of the tooltip, but it isn't
masking properly.  It hides everything on the screen but the tooltip.

So, for example, if I have a VBox that contains 10 TextInput fields,
if the first one has a manual error tip next to it, when I scroll the
text input field goes away, but the error tip just slide up over other
things.

Thanks,

John