Did you try the form itself?  I guess I didn't show the link.  It is
here:  http://futurewavedesigns.com/ContactUs/ContactForm.html
When I enter information into the form, I get no response after I hit
Submit.  Can you try that page and see what happens for you?  Unless
you tried it already but I didn't list the page.

I think it is fixed.  It seems to work fine now.  I just need to add
some validation.  I have this in my php form mailer:
$OK = mail ($mail_to, $subject, $message, $headers);
if ($OK)
{
   echo 'sent=OK';
}
else
{
   echo '&sent=ERROR';
}

I don't know how to make it not send the message and set an error.  If
that does happen, my Flex code checks for event.result="ERROR" which I
don't think is going to work with the php code I just listed.  I hope
someone here reading this knows some about php so that I can figure
out what to do to change the code so that it gives the user a message
if the email was not sent.  I tried something that wasn't working
which is this:
else
{
   die("failed");
}

That failed to cause any response at all from the form.
Bruce