yes I found it and got it working in Flex 3 :)
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, ivo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is probably what you are looking for
http://flexible.riaforge.org/ but I have not been able to get it to
work properly with Flex 3.

beginning of the archives :)

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Jim Hayes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
com> wrote:

> John Grden had one quite a while back, not seen any news on it for a
while though. The name of it escapes me for now I'm afraid.
> try http://www.rockonfl ash.com, somewhere near the beginning of the
archives I would think.

registered in England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and
registered office: 4th Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland
Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT registration No. 648874577.

> This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received
it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or
by telephoning +44(0)20 7637 1010. Please then delete the e-mail and
do not disclose its contents to any person.
> This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs
Email Security System.