I don't believe the Flex WebService allows you to send plain XML. I
think you need to create objects which Flex will parse to create
SoapObjects.

I have put together a demo application that you can use as a starting
point:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
creationComplete="onCreationComplete()">
     <mx:Script>
         <![CDATA[
             import mx.controls.Alert;
             import mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent;
             import mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent;
             import mx.rpc.soap.mxml.*;

             private var webService:WebService;

             public function onCreationComplete():void
             {
                 webService = new WebService();
                 webService.endpointURI =
"http://125.17.111.152:8600/imedicore/services/ExternalServiceDAO";;

webService.loadWSDL("http://125.17.111.152:8600/imedicore/services/Exter\
nalServiceDAO?wsdl");
                 webService.addEventListener(FaultEvent.FAULT,
faultHandler);
                 webService.addEventListener(ResultEvent.RESULT,
resultHandler);
             }

             public function resultHandler(event:ResultEvent):void
             {
                 Alert.show((event.result as String));
             }
             public function faultHandler(event:FaultEvent):void
             {
                 Alert.show(event.fault.faultString);
             }

             public function runRequest():void
             {
                 var ExternalServiceParameterInfo:Object = new Object();
                 ExternalServiceParameterInfo.externalServiceGUID =
"1200";

ExternalServiceParameterInfo.externalServiceParameterGUID = "1001";
                 ExternalServiceParameterInfo.name = "Lipix";
                 ExternalServiceParameterInfo.type = "Text";
                 ExternalServiceParameterInfo.value = "Reference";

                 var inParam:Object = new Object();
                 inParam.externalServiceParameterInfo =
ExternalServiceParameterInfo;

webService.UpdateAllExternalServiceParameterInfo(inParam);
             }
         ]]>
     </mx:Script>
     <mx:Button label="Run Request" click="runRequest()"/>
</mx:Application>

This will contact the WebService but will return a SoapFault of
"No External Service Parameter record found for the GUID '1001'"

HTH

Steve

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, NATA RAJAN <natrajan_majest...@...>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> The Below code is working very fine . but my need is i want to place
the XML file instead of parameter (externalServiceParameterInfo). if i
print in  XML file using Aert it will show correctly..

> <mx:WebService id="ws_IM"
wsdl="http://125.17.111.152:8600/imedicore/services/ExternalServiceDAO?w\
sdl" service="ExternalServiceDAO"
>   port="ExternalServiceDAOSOAP11Port" useProxy="false" >
>   <mx:operation name="UpdateAllExternalServiceParameterInfo"
resultFormat="e4x" result="ws_IM_result(event)"
fault="ws_IM_fault(event)">
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
>    <inParam>
>     <externalServiceParameterInfo>
>           <externalServiceGUID>{ExGuid}</externalServiceGUID>

<externalServiceParameterGUID>{getAllExSrParam_arr_guid.getItemAt(0)}</e\
xternalServiceParameterGUID>
>           <name>{getAllExSrParam_arr_names.getItemAt(0)}</name>
>           <type>Text</type>
>           <value>{getAllExSrParam_arr_values.getItemAt(0)}</value>
>        </externalServiceParameterInfo>
>     </inParam>
>    </mx:request>
>   </mx:operation>
>  </mx:WebService>
>

> MY CODE IS
> ~~~~~~~~~~
> [Bindable]
>   public var inParameter:XMLList = new XMLList(<inParam/>);
>

> <mx:WebService id="ws_IM"
wsdl="http://125.17.111.152:8600/imedicore/services/ExternalServiceDAO?w\
sdl" service="ExternalServiceDAO"
>   port="ExternalServiceDAOSOAP11Port" useProxy="false" >
>   <mx:operation name="UpdateAllExternalServiceParameterInfo"
resultFormat="e4x" result="ws_IM_result(event)"
fault="ws_IM_fault(event)">
>    <mx:request xmlns="http://www.resilient-networks.com/schemas";
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
>    <inParam>
>
>    {inParameter. externalServiceParameterInfo}  // XML file it will
print correctly in Alert but not working  here

>     </inParam>
>    </mx:request>
>   </mx:operation>
>  </mx:WebService>
>

> XML file
> ~~~~~~
>
>                      <externalServiceParameterInfo>
>           <externalServiceGUID>1200</externalServiceGUID>

<externalServiceParameterGUID>1001</externalServiceParameterGUID>

download. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/