Kotha,
Can you elaborate on your use case a little? If you are not interested
in accessing server side logic, why are you wanting to get data from
outside of the runtime (there is an embedded SQL database in the runtime)?

jw

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, kotha poornima <poorni_ag...@...>
wrote:

> Hi Fidel,
> First of all Thanks for the reply.
> And i need to clarify one more thing from you:
> If we are going to write any server-side code like java or
coldfusion then we have to deploy in Tomcat or Weblogic Servers
right!!! Then how we can say the application as Desktop application
rather than a webapplication.

Can anyone