Hi, Aldo!

I would certainly view Flex as more than a “browser built in Flash” – it is server-side generated Flash.  Quite a different architecture, of course  Also, I wouldn’t say that Flex deals with “enterprise development workflow”, per se.  Just a piece of the puzzle.

While Flash is the important piece, Flash player makes MM very little direct money.  Don’t discount Flex and its future companions (app builders, other back end information delivery products, etc.) as insignificant.  They are very significant!

Having just been acquired by SAP, I’m currently involved in conceptualizing solutions for the manufacturing vertical to deliver on exactly what you described below:

<<Perhaps an integrated presentation ( flex ) + presence + BPM + ESB + collab + management...?>>

I totally share that vision and think we’re getting really close…stay tuned!  Try to make it to SAP TechEd this year in Vienna or Boston…

- Rick