There have been multiple attempts at things like this from some
talented Flex/Flash developers on the list.

I tried to combine these attempts some time ago and havent looked at
it since (back when I first started with Flex and Actionscript, so it
is probably a bit sloppy). Take a look at it, it might help get you
started.

http://www.flexdaddy.info/2005/03/06/resizable-and-collapsable-titlewindow-flex-15/

For other great code samples be sure to check out www.cflex.net and
www.flexauthority.com both are great resources.

Andrew
www.flexdaddy.info

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Mehdi, Agha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Yeah, I realized after posting my thread that we have PopUp Managers
to do
> that sort of thing. But now I'm stuck at another problem. I am creating
> TitleWindow as a popup. How can I make it so that users can
> resize/minimize/maximize it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Agha
>
>   _____

you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this document
(including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.

> To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Littler Mendelson, P.C.
> http://www.littler.com

 low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help
bridge the Digital Divide!</a>.</font>