Oops, I screwed up and forgot to set it to publish.  Should go live in a sec.

Note that we screwed up the symlinks for AIR that are used by the Mac.  We have
a script available at http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-19707
that can fix this and we'll be updating the bits in the next day or so.

Matt