Well, if it's their book it's definitely Flex 1, not Flex 2.  So it won't help
with a later project.

Matt

On 3/10/09 8:14 AM, "Libby" <libbychan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Matt
My copy of the book refers to Flex 2.0 ... anyway I remember in their examples
they did a datagrid itemrenderer and I just wanted to refresh my memory cause
the one I'm working on is not working the way I expected it to.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , Matt