Hi Jack,

http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/msg07201.html

Since yahoogroups introduced the "moderate first post" option there
have been some problems with a few accounts where the system doesn't
seem to recognise that one of the posts have been approved. And with
the small handful of list moderators, majority in Europe/UK (myself in
Australia), there will sometimes be a short delay with the approval of
posts (coz we're sleeping!).

We'll endeavour to do our best to keep the list flowing, but in the
mean time, keep reading and keep posting!

Cheers,

Andrew Spaulding
www.flexdaddy.info

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "jwc_wensan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just Curious . . .
>
> Why are some messages I post waiting for approval while others are
> posted almost immediately?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jack

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ho116qk/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123649370/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>