From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed Apr 08 17:36:03 2009
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: New Adobe forums coming!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Paul
Hastings <paul.hasti...@...> wrote:

> > As for threading, do you know which header is missing? I notice that
>
> speaking of bunnies:
>
> http://jochem.vandieten.net/2009/03/31/the-new-adobe-forums-unfulfilled-potential/

If the only thing that they have to do to enable this for nntp is replace the
email header with an nntp header, why don't they just give us back nntp?

I'm really curious about what's been going on on the Flex forum, but not
curious enough to put myself through a web interface or wind up with thousands
of e.mails.