Ah good catch. Yes, VScrollPolicy and HScrollPolicy can be a very tricky
thing, and it looks like I haven't completely solved this on my own app (as
you've noted, scroll policies should be on the pods themselves, and not on
the whole app.

Will try to fix that for "next release" ;)

-Peter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM