Hi all,

Here is the list of fixed issues in Flex 3.5 SDK, 25 in total
https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13381

What is interesting is that mx:DataGrid finally gets some love from
Adobe, and quite a few annoying bugs were fixed (mostly related to
item renderers).

Also    DragManager received a couple of fixes too.
--
Best regards,
Andriy Panas