That sounds very incorrect. We support released software only. If you have info
on how you heard this please send it to me. Now depending on the issue it may
be that we won't support something for free (activation issues should be free)
but it's definitely only released software that our team will support.

Matt

Sent from my phone. Please excuse brevity or typos.

On Feb 6, 2010, at 5:21 AM, "hpatino.rm"