We try to do the right thing occasionally :)

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Laurence
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 4:48 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Any Adobe folks on here?

Well, I figured this one out, too... Apparently it's not possible to install
32-bit *anything* on 64-bit IIS, unless you put IIS into "32-bit mode" by
running the following script:
C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts\cscript.exe adsutil.vbs set
W3SVC/AppPools/enable32BitAppOnWin64 "true"

And it's that script that kills CertSrv on 64-bit IIS. This flag must be set to
false in order for CertSrv to work on IIS.

So to solve the problem, I talked my boss into buying 64-bit ColdFusion 9
Standard Edition Upgrade. Hell of a solution, eh? LOL

Anyway -- thanks to the guy from Adobe who e-mailed me off-list (and especially
thanks to the group-member here who forwarded my e-mail to him!!) Without your
help, I'd never have figured this out. (I'm not naming names, in case they want
their identities kept private -- but I know who you are, and you have my
gratitude.)

L.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,