Okay Carson,

Yep, sure you are right at your place.

But just can you give me some idea.
Now I am finding the jsp file(as I wrote some System.out.println statements there my control is going in JSP)

which I copied http://www.javafr.com/code.aspx?ID=27891

from this URL but it is saying that "javazoom.upload.* this package not finding though I imported required jar file in my class path.

Any  suggessions

--Sandip

Carson Hager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My JSP will do you no good as it uses Cynergy classes.

Carson

Carson Hager
Cynergy Systems, Inc.
http://www.cynergysystems.com