Hi,

Can you post the sample-but-complete code, so that we can see what is going wrong?

-abdul

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Husain Kitabi
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 8:48 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] events issue

Hi
I am having a problem with button click event. When I click a button, it makes a call and talks to the remoteObject. But it does that 5times!
If I click login button, it logs me into the application but shows 5 alert windows saying I have logged in  - it has to show just one. On the server console(of jboss) i see println 5 times.  Same is the problem everywhere a button is clicked.

Any ideas?

Regards
Husain

hussain