I get that On my Windows XP box. It's usually when I have changed multiple
files and save them one after the other. I have build automatically turned on
so it compiles after each change. Sometimes that takes a bit longer than normal
and I get that message. Waiting for a little while usually clears it up.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, dorkie dork from dorktown