Where can I ask a Cairngorm/Flex Event Question?  I posted in the Adobe forum,
but as usual have not received any replies.

The question is how to get something to happen.  When the user clicks an item
renderer in one grid I want to populate a second grid with data.

Here are the relevant parts=====================================================
UserAA_NmLk_Renderer.mxml:
      public static const CLICK:String = 'USER_AA_RETRIEVE_EVENT';

      override public function set data(value:Object):void
      {
            removeAllChildren();

            if (value == null ||
                  value == "")
            {
                  return;
            }

            super.data = value;

            var lb2:LinkButton = new LinkButton();

            lb2.label = value.individualName +
                  ": " + value.rspVer;

            lb2.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, retrieveList);
            addChild(lb2);
      }

      public function retrieveList(event:Event):void
      {
            dispatchEvent(new Event(UserAA_NmLk_Renderer.CLICK, true, false));
      }

Event.as:
      public static const USER_AA_RETRIEVE_EVENT:String = "UserAARetrieveEvent";

Controller.as:
      addCommand( Events.USER_AA_RETRIEVE_EVENT, UserAARetrieveCommand );

When I step through it I get to the dispatch and the proper label appears in
the top grid.  But I never get to UserAARetrieveCommand.

I am getting very desperate on this and have been fighting it for days.

Any help including the problem or where to go with the problem will be greatly
appreciated!

Jerry