UIComponents must be parented by other UIComponents.

Now there is a call that sets a virtual parent that you might be able to use to
jump over all of the TLF parents to rewire the container into the Flex DOM.  We
use it in MX containers for scrolling since we put a non-UIComponent between
the container and its children so we can clip it.  No guarantees that will work
though.