Gay Adult Weekend Updates

Hollywood-Xposed.com

 'Star Trek: Lower Decks' actor Jerry O'Connell has leaked a photo of him
showing his hard cock selfie! Check it out!

Enter Hollywood-Xposed.com here

Activeduty.com

Where one fits two can fit too! The living proof of that saying is this intense
Double Penetration Compilation. Watch the troopers giving a display of teamwork
when two work on one simultaneously. Because there is nothing better than to
tackle a situation by all fronts ...

Enter Activeduty.com here.

Frenchdudes.com

Jordan Dawson arrives at Tim Cosla with whom he has an appointment for a sex
plan. As soon as he arrives, Jordan throws himself on Tim's tracksuit bottom to
start licking his cock through the fabric. Very quickly, Tim takes out his big
uncut device, he wants Jordan to suck his cock deep in his throat. Jordan is
super excited to discover Tim Cosla's cock, he was looking forward to this
moment.

 But the suck is not enough for him, just as for Tim, the two guys are there
for one thing: to fuck very hard. Tim does not take long to be very hard and
directly threads his big machine into Jordan's hole, who growls with pleasure.
After a good few minutes of fucking Tim will flood Jordan's hole and continue
to fuck him full of juice, yum! Which quickly leads Jordan to cum on his superb
muscular chest.

Enter Frenchdudes.com here.

Englishlads.com

Joe Fitzpatrick is a young, handsome, fit and hairy lad. One of these straight
lads who is happy to push his boundaries and today he returns and lets me be
the first man ever to wank his hard-uncut cock! Joe shows off his body, strong
muscles, and hairy legs before getting himself rock hard and showing off his
hairy hole in doggy! I have a good go at wanking his cock before Joe gets comfy
and unleashes a big load of cum all over himself! Great work Joe!
Enter Englishlads.com here.

 Baitbuddies.com

During these strange times, straight guys are getting desperate for money and
they seem to be more willing to go gay for pay! And, we're not complaining!

Matt Muck is back again and he's filming this week's scene for us! After the
feedback from his last outdoor scene, Caruso was eager to have him film
another. So, when he contacted Caruso and explained that he has another
straight buddy that is willing to explore the gay for pay scene, Caruso jumped
at the idea!

Will Powers is Matt's buddy and this country stud sure is hot! He's rough,
tough, and packing some meat! Oh, and his ass is great too! Will has never done
anything with a guy before, but he's horny, broke, and he really needs to blow
a load!

Watch Matt as he takes the lead and shoves his tongue in Will's sexy ass! Will
liked it so much that he was willing to take a cock up his ass for his first
gay for pay experience!

Enter Baitbuddies.com here.

Militaryclassified.com

 Brent is one of those rare finds who floored me when I met him. Everything
about this southern country boy exudes masculinity and pure straightness. He's
tall, has beautiful blue eyes, great hair, smooth body, tan skin, and a nice 7
incher cut nicely with big ass nuts. Brent is really just plain hot, and I
can't believe I got him to do what he did for us today on tape. He's a virgin
in every respect of the word to the whole "gay for pay" world and I'm bringing
him to all of you today. He is one of the few studs on my site that just stand
out!

Enter Militaryclassified.com here.

Straightoffbase.com

Straight Off Base big-dicked Smitty is a country-boy Marine in uniform with a
huge dick. I was palling around with my buddy Joe down in __________, CA, by
the Marine base there, when we ran across Smitty who was trying to get back
onto base. Smitty was a new arrival, on base for school after boot camp. He's a
beefy guy, a big ol' cajun from the bayous down south. He had a fun personality
and we convinced him to hang out with us for a bit, and make make a little
money, which the new guys always really need. We had to get a motel to shoot
in, as we weren't even planning on staying in town for more than a few hours
before we met Smitty.

As soon as we started we discovered that Smitty had no shame. A straight
football player high school, he had discovered early on that he didn't care who
got him off so long as he got off. His huge, HUGE cock was too much for Joe to
resist and he jumped in to lend Smitty a helping hand. Smitty knows what he
likes and apparently that includes his own fingers in his ass to help him bring
him to a moaning climax. Afterwards he hits the showers and show off his nice
beefy ass!

Enter Straightoffbase.com here.

Nextdoorstudios.com

Our two hunks Adrian Hart and Brandon Anderson hit the showers and show us
their Adonis bodies. They soon can't resist touching each other and they start
to fuck each other with incredible passion until their not only soaked because
of the showers and are covered in cum.

Enter Nextdoorstudios.com here.

Theguysite.com

Our Russian bear Andrei is naked for us again. This time he strips down for
some muscle posing and a naked run through the woods before rubbing one out in
a gusher of a hands free cum shot.

Enter Theguysite.com here.

Falconstudios.com

What to do when you can't hookup with your regulars or use hookup apps. Johnny
Ford and Quin Quire know how to pass the time when they're horny and bored,
staying safe at home. They hit it with each other in an energized,
out-of-this-world flip fuck. They lock lips and Quin works his mouth all over
Johnny's body, before ending up with Johnny's thick, meaty cock in his mouth.
After filling his throat with cock, Quin bends over to invite Johnny to rim his
smooth eager hole. Eating Quin's hole gets Johnny so worked up he can't resist
sliding his raw, thick, uncut pole deep inside Quin's ass. Quin takes it
bareback in multiple positions before switching it up and shoving his sizeable
rod into Johnny's tight ass. Quin pounds Johnny's hole with powerful thrusts
until he drops his load onto Johnny's abs. When it's Johnny's turn, he climbs
on top of Quin and rides his meat until he cums hands-free on Quin's abs.

Enter Falconstudios.com here.

Hotoldermale.com

Retro-country daddy Zach Maxwell loves getting his nice 8" tool in a juicy, wet
ass so he enjoys every inch of daddy Jacob Woods' hot and hairy hole. These two
fuck outdoors until Jacob shoots with Zach's fat dick inside him then Zach
gives Jacob his thick, juicy load.

Enter Hotoldermale.com here.

For more updates please visit Tbg1.jouwsex.nl

Follow us on twitter