Assuming you have a java backend, openAMF is your best bet.  It will require some tweeking to work with Flex RemoteObject tags but should work out of the box with standard mx.remoting.* classes.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clint Modien
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 1:54 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Open source AMF solutions that work with flex

I guess I should specify that they don't need to be open source at all they could be 3rd party as well.  (More than willing to pay for a solution)

On 10/21/05, Clint Modien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyone get any open source amf solutions to work with flex?

Looking into this due for the most part to the lack of amf support in the flex alpha release.  I'm also guessing that this is what MM will release as the non enterprise version of flex.  So I'm looking for alternatives to webservices and httpservices.