I have a few questions about this code that I will post. My first
issue pertains to the label property of a panel in a repeater. In the
method within this code, I am trying to iterate over the
panels(personnelPanel) and populate each label property. If I pop up
an alert for each, the label is indeed set, but does not show up on
the panel itself. I can however set the text property of a text
component and it will show up jsut fine. Is this a bug with the Panel?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:VBox
        xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
        xmlns:ppcView="com.XXXX.XXXX.stickies.view.*"
        width="715"
        height="550"
        backgroundColor="#666666"
        cornerRadius="24"
        creationComplete="getPersonnelFromIndexHelper();"
        marginBottom="8"  marginTop="8"  marginLeft="8"  marginRight="8">

        <ppcView:ProjectListViewHelper name="projectListViewHelper" view="{
this }" />

        <!--
-->

        <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
                import com.iterationtwo.cairngorm.view.ViewLocator;
                import mx.managers.DragManager;
                import mx.core.DragSource;

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                //Page variables
                var oPersonnelByDepartment:Object;

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                private function getPersonnelFromIndexHelper(){
                        //Get the projects list, which is set in the
indexViewHelper on app
initialize
                        var indexViewHelper =
ViewLocator.getInstance().getViewHelper("indexViewHelper");
                        oPersonnelByDepartment =
indexViewHelper.getPersonnelByDepartment();

                        //...and create a repeater element for each
                        personnelRepeater.dataProvider =
oPersonnelByDepartment.fullName;

                        //Here is where I try to set the panel's label but
can't. I can,
however
                        //set a text component's text property. Why?
                        personnelHeader[0].text =
oPersonnelByDepartment.fullName[0];

                        for(var i = 0; i < personnelPanel.length; i++){
                                personnelPanel[i].label =
oPersonnelByDepartment.fullName[i];

//mx.core.Application.alert(personnelPanel[i].label);

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ]]>
        </mx:Script>

        <!--
-->

        <mx:Tile id="personnelTile" direction="horizontal" width="100%">
        <mx:Repeater id="personnelRepeater" startingIndex="0">
                        <mx:Panel id="personnelPanel" >
                                <mx:Text id="personnelHeader"/>
                                <mx:List id="employeeList" width="150"
dragEnabled="true"