Are there any plans in the framework to support multiple page
printouts from flex using charts, datagrids, etc. I know that you can
do this with some code, but I would like to see it built in. I want
fellow developers to just write markup and not have to worry about the
AS code for multiple page printing.

I am trying to pitch Flex in my office to become our interactive
reporting application. The screen presentation and interactivity made
people smile, but the printing aspect is another issue. If multipage
printing was handled for us, we would use it without a question. Right
now, we are concerned about all of the different reports we have and
showing the data across multiple pages.

Best regards-

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM