Good day all...
I have been using flex1.x for about a year now..and for all that time I have been consuming RPC style web services.....
The situation has arised. where i need to consume web service that of document style..when i try calling the web service using the same method that i use for RPC style web services i get errors telling my that i have no result handler and the like... for some odd reason the flex documentation has no good example as to how a document style web service should be handled...
Would anyonne be kind enough to point me to some examples that show how to consume document styles web services in Flex

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

--
Kenlie Browne