Thanks for interesting information, dynamic keyword helps and 1068
runtime error disappears, now I always have pure Access violation
GPF in fldbg85a.dll, at 0x00142c74. If someone @ Macromedia need Dr
Watson mini dump and test case, it's uploaded to
http://www.docsultant.com/temp/dump.zip . As temporary solution I'll
update my code to "subclass" Array using composition.

--
Thanks,
Vadim.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Lowder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> That would be unfortunate if true.  The current docs *do* say
this,
> however:
>
> "You can subclass Array and override or add methods; but specify
the
> subclass as dynamic or you will lose the ability to store data in
an
> array."
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Paul BH" <eyefodder@> wrote:
> >
> > I may be wrong - havent looked at AS3 in a while, and I couldnt
> find it
> > after a 10 minute hunt, but I think I read somewhere you are no
> longer
> > allowed to subclass Array
> >
> > On 2/27/06, Jonathan Miranda <jmiranda@> wrote:
> > >
> > >  In your code, you're not calling the Super constructorÂ….* *

> > > *Jonathan Miranda*
> > >
> > > *Flexible Master of the Web*
> > >
> > > *"In the game of chess, it's important to never let your
> opponent see your
> > > pieces." *
> > >
> > > HealthGrades <http://www.healthgrades.com/>: Guiding America
> Better
> > > Healthcare™
> > >
> > > NASDAQ: HGRD
> > >
> > > w  (720) 963-3832
> > >
> > > c  (707) 761-0868
> > >
> > > jmiranda@

> > > The message contains confidential and/or legally privileged
> information
> > > and is intended for use only by the indicated addressee.  If
you
> are not the
> > > named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, or
copy
> this e-mail.
> > > Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
> received this
> > > e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-
mail
> > > transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as
> information
> > > could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,arrive late
or
> incomplete,
> > > or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
> liability for any
> > > errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise
> as a result
> > > of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
> request a
> > > hard-copy version.
> > >  ------------------------------

Array

xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2005/mxml "

> > > t=ms&k=Web+site+design+development&w1=Web+

site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+
> > > des

ign+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+p
> > > rac

> > > t=ms&k=Computer+software+development&w1=We

b+site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Softwar
> > > e+d

esign+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best
> > > +pr

> > > t=ms&k=Software+design+and+development&w1=

Web+site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Softw
> > > are

+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+be
> > > st+

> > > t=ms&k=Macromedia+flex&w1=Web+site+design+

development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+d
> > > eve

lopment&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&
> > > s=1

> > > t=ms&k=Software+development+best+practice&

w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=So
> > > ftw

are+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development
> > > +be

> > > subject=Unsubscribe>

> Terms of

> > > --
> 40yahoogroups.com

t=ms&k=Web+site+design+development&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=

Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=M

acromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=L
> -4QTvxB_quFDtMyhrQaHQ> Computer
> > > software development<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Computer+software+development&w1=Web+site+design+development&w

2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4

=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig
> =lvQjSRfQDfWudJSe1lLjHw> Software
> > > design and development<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Software+design+and+development&w1=Web+site+design+development

&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&

w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.s
> ig=1pMBCdo3DsJbuU9AEmO1oQ>  Macromedia
> > > flex<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Macromedia+flex&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=Computer+sof

tware+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+fl

ex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=OO6nPIrz7_EpZ
> I36cYzBjw> Software
> > > development best practice<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Software+development+best+practice&w1=Web+site+design+developm