I have a Flex 1.5 app running on JRun.  I'm using custom-auth to
secure it.  Each non-authenticated user access is causing an error to
be logged to my JRun <servername>-err.log file. that looks like the
below.  How to turn this off or catch it?  The log file is growing
VERY fast.

10/11 21:54:59 error Authentication failed: Login Failure: all modules ignored
jrun.security.JRunSecurityException: Authentication failed: Login
Failure: all modules ignored
        at
jrun.security.JRunSecurityManagerService.authenticate(JRunSecurityManagerService.java:569)
        at
jrun.security.JRunSecurityManagerService.isPrincipalInRole(JRunSecurityManagerService.java:495)

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?