Any news on this issue from the Mystic ColdFusion Updater team?
This is a huge bug for us, since we'll need this to implement server-side security for each session on our project...

Benoit Hediard

De : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Benoit Hediard
Envoyé : mercredi 22 février 2006 13:15
À : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [flexcoders] Flex2/ColdFusion connectivity : session scope problem

I'm currently trying to use the ColdFusion session scope in my CFC-based services.
I've added some logging to check the #session.sessionId# and the onSessionStart/onSessionEnd event in my Application.cfc.

Problem :
- when using ColdFusion default sessions, a new session is started at each of my remoteObject calls,
- when using J2EE sessions, it generates a null exception at each of my remoteObject calls.

Is it a bug or is there some configuration parameters to use the ColdFusion session scope?

Thanks.

Benoit Hediard