From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of flexisgood
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 5:58 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] can someone show me an example for the following

This relates to Flex 1.5

I have a datagrid.  One of my columns within the dg is a combobox. I
can set the values of the combobox to e.g. Option1, Option2, Option3
etc. and these values are correctly appearing in the combobox within
the dg.

What I actually need to do is set the 'selected' value of the combobox
if it matches the value read from the dataprovider e.g. if the dp
value for the cell in row 1 is 'Option3' I want 'Option3' to be
automatically selected and if the dp value for the cell in row 2
is 'Option99' I want 'Option99' to be automatically selected.  .
Currently the value in the combobox in each row is set to 'Option1'.

This should be straightforward but I can't work out how to do it.

Thanks in advance.