Hi William,

I asked the same thing few posts earlier, just look for "Cairngorm beta release?" or click here

Oriol.

2006/3/23, William Lambé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello everybody,

I am trying to use Cairngorm 2.0 with the new Flex 2.0 beta 2.  And for that, I am trying to run the CairngormLogin sample. I changed some things that happen between beta 1 and beta 2 of Flex 2.0, but I have still a Problem :

To the line « <mx:ViewStack id="appView" selectedChild="{ getView( model.workflowState ) }"> » in CairngormLogin.mxml,  I have this problem :

« Implicit coercion of a value with static type 'mx.core :UIComponent' to a possibly unrelated type 'mx.core :Container' »

Is someone can explain to me what does it mean ?

William.