There is an Effect metadata tag in the code, like a Style or Event metadata tag.

Stephen

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Schmalle
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 10:24 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex2 :: Documenting :: Effects

Hi,

I'm writting an as3/mxml documenter;

Would anybody from Adobe care to tell me how you document your effects in you source code? I need to know so I can parse them. IE Styles, Events are obvious becasue they have meta data tags with comments. I have already got this working.

I just need to know if you actually put a declaration in your code or is it some database thing? Or is it a tag in a doc comment above a method, or tied to an event description?

This would help me greatly!

Peace, Mike

--
What goes up, does come down.