Its quite possible to implement this sort of thing via the lower
level flash.graphics.* Actionscript API, but we do not currently
provide any prebuilt drawing components usable via declarative
MXML elements.

Once you write the components, I bet lots of people in the community
here would love to use them, though!  :-)

-rg