Hrm.  Are you using the webtier compiler?  Based on the namespace you're
using, you're obviously using Flex 2, but if you're using Flex Builder
(or mxmlc.exe), this example won't work.

don't have that, you need to precompile "test.mxml" to get "test.swf",
and then load that.

Where was this example?  (It seems very Flex 1.5ish to me...)

-rg