I know we've blogged about this before but there have been some updates
and rather than blog I'll go for visibility here.  Feel free to blog
about 'em yourself.  If you're interested in working for Adobe we've got
plenty of entry points!

For information on any of these feel free to contact:
Tracy Schmidt
415-832-7690
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can apply for the job online at http://www.adobecareers.com

---

Architect, Flex Enterprise, Newton Massachusetts WW020603
We are seeking an architect to work closely with the other members of
the Flex Enterprise engineering team on both client-side and server-side
development and to help to drive the overall implementation of the
product. Experience in developing real-world, large enterprise data
architectures required.

Developer, Flex Enterprise, Newton Massachusetts WW020602
We are looking for a razor sharp coder to work on design and
implementation of product features on both the client and server. Rock
solid coding skills and outstanding engineering sensibilities required.

Senior Quality Engineer, Flex, Newton Massachusetts TB020602
You'll have a unique opportunity to help shape the product through hands
on use and low level testing, where automation plays an integral part in
our test strategy.

Computer Scientist, Flex Builder, San Francisco HW020602
Flex Builder is a groundbreaking new authoring tool that will enable
users to build visually engaging Web applications based on the Flex
framework and the Flash platform. Flex Builder contains both coding and
design features.  We are looking for an exceptional engineer who is
passionate about building compelling and innovative visual tools to lead
key areas of our design-oriented features.

Computer Scientist, Flex Builder, San Francisco SK120506
Be part of a focused, energized team that works closely with customers
and product teams in the Flex and Flash ecosystems, gathering
requirements, designing, architecting and developing features that are
core to the success of Flex Builder. Ideally, you are someone who has
built heavy duty graphics tools or animation tools, and you're
passionate about building compelling and innovative user interfaces for
visual tools.

Senior Product Marketing Manager, Flex Developer, Newton Massachusetts
DG010602
Drive product adoption, market share, and revenue growth through
planning, development and execution of developer awareness programs,
channel development, product launches, and partner programs.  Work
closely with product management to solve critical developer problems and
meet developer needs through the ongoing development of the Flex
technology.  Be a visible spokesperson for Flex.

Technical Evangelist, Flex, Newton Massachusetts BW040602
Evangelize Flex to the Java and enterprise development community!  Drive
adoption of Adobe products and take a leadership role in designing and
delivering high impact, high quality presentations covering a variety of
Java-centric topics.  The successful candidate will have software
development, architecture and software marketing experience, a solid
understanding of Java, _javascript_, J2EE, Windows, AIX, Linux, and other
programming languages and platforms, and knowledge of Adobe products,
including Adobe LiveCycle, Flash, Flex and ColdFusion.

QE Engineer, Flex Builder, San Francisco LM020604
Adobe is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to make a big
impact on the next release of Adobe Flex Builder. You will work as a
tightly integrated part of the development team and you will help shape
the product. You will be involved in gathering requirements, creating
and running test plans, and building real-world applications to certify
the software for shipment.