I made it less confusing. login.as is loginObj.as

ie: public var userLogin:loginObj = new loginObj();

Login big "L" is the component.

No change in behaviour however.

On 5/4/06, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/4/06, John Wilker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [bindable]
>             public var userLogin:login = new login();
>

>             <Login id="LoginComponent" label="Login" myLogin="{userLogin}" />

I'm confused. What's 'login' and what's 'Login' (capital 'L')?

It is not recommended to have two things with the same name. Try
changing the names and see it if works.

John Wilker
Vice President Software Development/Writer
Red Omega Solutions, Inc.
www.johnwilker.com / www.red-omega.com

"Everything changes, nothing remains without change." ~Buddha c.483 bc