I’ve mailed into support again, I’ll see what they say.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Fifield
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:15 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Good Code Stops Working For Me Too

Hi Matt,

No they did not.

My Client's maintenance contract has expired and he has tried to get it renewed and was told he'd be called back and never was.

I must say he's pretty disappointed about the amount of money he's paid out for Flex and what he's got in return.

I've now wasted what amounts to a solid week just trying to get good code to work with a system that should just work.

I think I'm saying I'm disappointed as well. I want to say that Flex is a fantastic product and it is except my clients service and except for this bug which I just cannot find a workaround for.

I've checked that the code does not have any binding warnings - it does not. I've checked for the "dreaded NoChange bug" and it does have this.

If Adobe are not going to fix this and release an update for Flex 1.5 (and I think they should) they should at least spend some time working out a workaround that WILL WORK.

I'm willing to supply my complete application source code to Adobe if that would help.

Is there anything you can do to help or get any of the other Adobe guys to help?

Or can anyone on Flexcoders help?

Libby has offered some help but I could not get any of her suggestions to resolve the issue. I've also tried the "XWrapper" solution but this cannot work in my case.

Regards,

Simon