Hi rishi,
Thanks so much, that worked like a charm`-`
One more question:
Is there a book for learning actionscript 3 that is good for a beginer?
I know there are good books for actionscript 2, but I think that there are lots of differences between 2 and 3.

Thanks so much,
John

Rishikesh Shetty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
TextField is located in flash.text package.

import flash.text.TextField

Should fix your problem.

-rishi