mmmm....strange,

I test the same enviroment in other PC, and the error is not showing.

I'll try this night at home again.

Sorry for the noise

C.

On 5/9/06, Carlos Rovira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I just installed Flex Builder 2 Beta 3 as a plugin in Eclipse Web Tools Project 1.0.1, and I'm findind a strange bug.

I've attached a jpg to show the error. If you open WTP and go to the menubar: Window > Web Browser > ...(now see the attached image). Here Eclipe hangs and you must to abort the process.

The same happens always that you open WTP and go this rute.

--
::| Carlos Rovira
::| http://www.carlosrovira.com

--