Drag and drop in a tree control:

No updating. The source is updated but the tree is not until you
close and reopen the node to refresh it. Not even executeBindings
updates it? It just doesn't seem to be getting the datasource changes
event.

The drop indicator is way off it's mark, always 2 items above which
makes it impossible to place something.

Have a look at the Example: Tree control in the help. A first look
tells me that it was not even tested by a "physical" pair of eyes.

Other things:

I have a transition on a screen where there is a grid with 30 lines
and 4 cols of info. The transition is so sluggish I'm going to take
it out completely. The transition itself is just animating the
splitter to a certain point. So anything but the simplest of forms
with the lowest amount of data is just impossible.

The link button is leaving a focus border behind after a state
change, this is also a new bug.

I'm really sorry to be harsh, but I was rather looking forward to
this beta thinking for some reason that it would fix allot of the
problems I've been having, and allow me to concentrate on my app
rather then waste time trying to figure out how to work around new
bugs that where not there before.

The IDE Changes are great, so is the source for the framework, but
honestly, I would rather see the most basic components and building
blocks working 100%.

Should I just move back too beta 2? Or will there be any kind of
hotfix between now and the next beta?

Again sorry to be harsh, the IDE does look great.

Jason