Hi you all,
As general visitors I am also new to flex - as a one
day user-
I installed Flex Builder 2.0 / Flex Data Services/
Flash 8.5 Active X for Windows/ Coldfusion Integration
kit

while creating a new project the following error
occured:

unable to open 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2
Beta 2\Flex Framework
\frameworks\locale\tr_tr\framework_rb.swc

I checked the defined folder to verify whether does
"framework_rb.swc " really do not exist or any other
prb.
I realized that the file exist with the correct name,
but the point is that, its under "en_US" folder.
There is a problem with my path flex tries to find the
file under "tr_tr" folder, although such folder do not
exist.

I need an urgent help to continue my applications..
Kindly Regards,

Esma KAYA (Turkey)