From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of eairox
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:02 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Please Help: Not being able to access the .as
class from mxml in Flex 2 Beta 2

Hi,

I am not able to use the actionscript class in the mxml. I have declared
a class as follows:

Class: Program.as

    import mx.collections.*;
    //These imports should be unnecessary in the final release
    import mx.data.IManaged;
    import mx.data.utils.Managed;
    import mx.core.mx_internal;

      [Managed]
      [RemoteClass(alias="test.Program")]

      public class Program {
                //auto generated
    private var programId:int;

    //auto generated
    private var programName:String;

mxml code:

import test.Program;

[Bindable]
public var program:Program;

Error:

Type is not found or not a compile-time constant: Program

36:              public var risks:ArrayCollection;
37:              public var program:Program;

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM