the namespace has changed, so the code if compiled on version beta 2 it would explode...

new = flash.utils.Timer

jason

-----Message d'origine-----
De : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]De la part de bobpardoe1959
Envoyé : mercredi 10 mai 2006 16:15
À : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [flexcoders] VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.util::Timer could not be found

since I updated to b3 and fp9 I keep getting this error (see below for
full stack) everywhere I try to load demos and the like ie
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/sho/archives/2006/04/flex_sliding_dr.cfm
and try to run the sliding doors demo.

If I choose continue, nothing happens

It is not unique to this site.

Is this an install problem at my end or a bug in fp 9 ?

pls advise

thanks

BOb

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.util::Timer could not be found
at mx.managers::SystemManager/initialize()
at mx.managers::SystemManager/::initHandler()