Tom,

This might be kind of a moot point now with the new pricing structure,
but... when my company originally contacted Macromedia for Flex 1.5 pricing
information they told us that it was X thousand dollars per processor *per
application*.  So every time you deployed another Flex app it was supposed
to cost more.  Unless your company (Halliwells?) purchased some higher level
of Flex 1.5 that allowed them to deploy as many Flex 1.5 apps as they want,
they wouldn't be able to develop and deploy an unlimited number of apps
without paying more and more... but that's gone in 2.0.  So... although your
company might be entrenched in 1.5 I wouldn't think that's the case with the
majority of companies using 1.5.  Of course, that's just a guess.  I'd be
interested to know (as I'm sure Adobe would be too) how many people plan to
move to 2.0 when it's released and how many will stay on 1.5 because of
currently deployed enterprise apps they need to maintain.  My gut feeling is
that if you graphed it you'd see a ramp weighted towards Flex 2.0... a few
will stay on 1.5 with no plans to migrate... a bunch will run both, possibly
migrating their solid apps from 1.5 to 2.0 over time... and a huge number
will jump on 2.0 when it's released.

Darren