ALL OF US WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL, I'm sure.

This is a hot-topic period.

I've heard rumors for quite sometime about Adobe/Macr. including some sort of Rich Text Editor.  F'load has changed their licensing policy on their control and it sucks now you have to pay for each site; MXP's rule; so do .SWC's.

-r

Will Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Manish - thanks. If you've done it before and you have a quick sample at hand could you post it?

I'd be very grateful...

On 5/12/06, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/12/06, willmorganuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Got it working now (RTE.htmlText), but the <font size=10> tag is a
> little large when it's placed on n html page :) need to find a way to
> strip that out from the string...

It's valid XML, so I'd use E4X to strip out the unnecessary bits (I
think I've done this before).